samedi 26 septembre 2020

Bloods timing and frequency question

I took a cycle of aas at age 17. Huge mistake I know in hindsight and ignorant of me (but I think typical) to disregard any post that didnt support what I was going to do anyways.

I am 35 now and have a 4 or 5 cycles "under my belt" now. My question is as follows:

When is the best time to take bloods to determine if I am in need of trt.

I ran a cycle as recently as a few months ago and have been taking nolva (because my clomid was fake - not sure if I can mention the source so I wont) for about 3 weeks.

When can I be sure that my bloods will "test true" regarding my hormone levels? I am concerned that my hormone levels will not be an accurate reflection of my hormone status unless the timing is right with regard to the exogenous substances I have put in my body.

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any suggestions/guidance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire