lundi 28 septembre 2020

New Blood Work, E2 problems

Hello,

I need some advice, please.

Just got my new blood test results, after 6 weeks on 180mg/weekly TEST E and 90mg Deca/weekly (front loaded 180mg for two weeks), I am at TOTAL T 969.05 ng/dl (from 297 ng/dl now.

Since I live in a country where doctors/labs don't differ between a standard and sensitive E2 test I am a bit in the unknown about my correct E2 levels.

I did in AUG before starting my TRT a standard test, reuslt: 80pg/ml and I am not at 105 pg/ml. (Does anybody have an idea how this could be maybe approx. be translated in E2 numbers?)

Right on beginning and let's say 2 to 3 weeks in my TRT I felt my libido sky rocketing (finally again), but now it feels like my libido went down again.

I am on an AI Arimidex and taking it diliuted in a vodka solution, daily 1-2 drops.

Any input is appreciated.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire