jeudi 17 septembre 2020

Recommendations on "Staple" Supplements for General Bodybuilding?

Been out of the loop for a few years. I know most supplements (outside steroids themselves) are trash. I was wondering if there are any supplements out there within reasonable price range that seem worthwhile these days to the point where you'd consider them a "staple" for bodybuilders?

Currently, my only supplements are:
1) Multi-vitamin
2) Flax oil
3) Clen (cutting up obviously)
4) Taurine (just for the clen)

That's it. Back in the day when I hit it hard, I did cycles here and there, but other than that, ZMA is the only thing I can think of, and never really noticed any difference taking it back then. Wondering if there's anything nowadays any of you strongly suggest?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire