dimanche 13 septembre 2020

Clenbuterol - Energy in Morning, Exhaustion in Evening? This Normal?

When I take the clen, within an hour or so, it has me super-stimulated. Like I drank too much coffee. A bit anxious, but bearable. Lasts like 3-4hrs or so before I start to feel normal again. However, later on into the early evening, it has me completely exhausted. I used to have a hard time getting to bed on time for work (mild insomnia issues). Now, I am ready to go to sleep like three hours before I actually need to.

To add, I am cutting up as well. So, thinking I might be exhausted because I'm not taking in enough carbs (I'm carb cycling). However, I'm hesitant to up my carbs, as I just started getting back into a workout routine again and as such have already upped my food intake quite a bit as is. I would imagine if this is an issue with too few carbs, since I am tracking my bodyfat %, I would notice it in a decrease in muscle mass, right?

Anyone else experience this? If so, how were your results from the clen cycle? I am assuming it is just my body reacting to the over-stimulation from the clen by winding me down later on.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire