lundi 28 septembre 2020

Maybe i crushed my E2 ?

First of all, please don't flame to me. I'm new in the world of steroids.

Three weeks ago I started my first cycle of Testo Enanth (175mg Testo x2 times a week =350 Testo enanth per week). I did a blood test before starting.

The first week of testo injections went really good, i felt very well.

In the second week of the cycle i took 250ui of HCG and 0.5 mg anastrozole both on Tuesday and Wednesday. I know, my bad, i was scared of high estrogen and i maybe paid my inexperience.

From Wednesday of the second week of the cycle I'm feeling really really bad. In particular, I'm very sleepy, tired all day long (but in the evening I'm better) and with brain fogs, inable to do mental tasks. Is it possible that i crushed my estrogen ? If yes what can I do ? Please don't be dramatic :(

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire