mercredi 16 septembre 2020

Quick 4 week cycle

100kg, 15%bf, 7 previous cycles, mainly many years ago and 10-16 weeks. (one 8 months ago).
Since coming off my last cycle early in the year I have plateaued, pretty much sticking at the same weights I finished my cycle on. (slightly down on benches only).
I had intended to do another 10 week Dbol/Test E/Mast E/Anavar cycle from December, but since work has been slow I just heard I have to take 4 weeks leave starting in 2 weeks.
With nothing much else to do for this 4 weeks I was thinking off hitting the gym hard and slipping in a quick 4 week cycle with
Anadrol week 1-2
Test P weeks 1-4
Mast P weeks 1-4
Anavar weeks 2-4
I know most cycles go for 8 weeks minimum but do you think it is worth giving it a quick 4 week blast with slightly higher doses than my longer term cycles, to try to bust my plateau, while still leaving me able to do my planned 10 week cycle in another 3 months?

Do you think gains will mainly disappear after a short cycle with fast acting esters?
I have HCG, Nolvadex, Arimadex on hand already)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire