jeudi 17 septembre 2020

COVID-19 is a shit!

Holy shit, my mom and brother have covid-19. First it was my mother who had symptoms, she had a swab and it was positive, then it was my brother and it was also positive, both had symptoms, headache, shortness of breath, taste ... The 14 days of social isolation are going well , I feared that something worse could happen to a family member. But thank God they are fine. And the company I work for also asked me to stay 14 days away from activities, I ran a test for covid-19 (swab) on Monday, I will have to wait a period of 3-7 days to find out if I have the virus or not, maybe I'm asymptomatic and resistant to the virus because I did the quick test and it was negative for covid-19.

I'm crazy not being able to go to work and train in the gym.: icon_roll

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire