jeudi 24 septembre 2020

First Injectable Cycle Question for the men from a female.....

Hi everyone,

Already posted in the ladies section but it is pretty quiet over there.

Getting ready to step things up. I have ran an oral winni cycle (happy with results) and oral anavar (not the results I wanted) and have decided on injectables for my 3rd cycle.

I am looking at either Masteron or EQ. I wanted to try Primo but my source is unable to get it for me so the closest option, I think, would be the Mast or EQ because the esters are similar. Is there something else better?

Just wondering if anyone could share their experiences or thoughts? Along with dosages and duration. I've been reading 50mg per week running from 4 to 10 weeks. I understand this is an individual thing just looking for some more info so I can make an informed decision.

My goal is strength increases and muscle gains. I'm on a bulk right now and my diet is dialed in.

Advance thanks all, much appreciated.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire