mercredi 16 septembre 2020

High BP and difficulty breathing during PCT?

Hey guys!

Done with a cycle of Test P 150/ EOD 10 weeks.
OXY 20mg daily 4 first weeks.
Adex added from second week do to me being dumb at 0,25 - 0,50 daily depending
on gyno feeling spikes.
Cycle went great! Never been happier and did several PBs - all in all, very happy!

Nearly 2 weeks ago I finished.
After reading around on different studies, I came to the conclusion to do PCT:
- 50mg Clomid ED first week
- 40mg Nolva ED first week
- Aromasin 12,5mg ED first week
- Ostarine 25mg ED first week
- Cardarine 20mg ED first week
(All I could get)

Remaining weeks have the same, except Nolva drops to 20mg ED.

Felt good first week, beginning of second week was decent and now POW - Horrible.
It literally came in one day.
Was working out, felt I had to stop because I couldn't breath properly.
Drove home and had to stop driving because my head was spinning.
Found a clinic and I had 166/77 in BP.

The days after now I have dropped the Sarms, but continued the rest.
Feeling tired, chest is heavy around the lungs (like a pressure on both sides), libido crashed, but can get hard with some work.
Cum is not as it should be.

I got some of the test results today:
- ALT (Liver) was 99 with the range of 0-45 = bad.
- Full CBC all good, so no blood letting.
- Urine analysis good.
- TSH and CRP high sensitivity are normal.
- Creatinine just over reference (high protein diet).
- No bacteria in Urine.
- E2, Total Test and Prolactin (Please see attached)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Test results.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	172.4 KB 
ID:	179933

Waiting for a full analysis of liver and hormones currently.
Eating Milk Thistle now to try help the liver.
Current BP is 141/57

Any idea what can be causing the high BP and heavy chest?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Test results.png 
Views:	N/A 
Size:	172.4 KB 
ID:	179933  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire