vendredi 25 septembre 2020

First Thread: MUST READ for knowledge lovers

Man I basically grew up on these forums mainly as a reader but also as a poster back in the anabolicfreakz days.

These forums helped me grow mentally, physically and emotionally.

I've always been interested in science, have read over 1000 articles and still want more knowledge.

One of the primary barriers to me learning unbiased information was limited access to scientific n medical journals and articles. For this reason I wanted to share with you a little "secret":

-Get the doi or name of virtually any article of interest

-search google for "where is scihub?"

-follow link to scihub and enter doi or article name

-click button

-enjoy open access to virtually unlimited knowledge

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire