jeudi 17 septembre 2020

Seized LETTER! use same address or NOT?

Hi everyone,

I received a letter from customs (Chicago) a few days ago. It was for 3 vial of sust 250 International. My question and my concerns are about the flagged address. I always get domestic and never had a problem. You may ask why I did international since I have a domestics. Well, one of the sites that I have does domestic and international. I did a couple domestic with them without of problem but for the last 2 month maybe 3, they have a lots of items out of stock so I decided to go international with them for the first time and of course they got caught.

Some of you guys may have more experience than me in this case. like I say, this is my first letter and it makes nervous and for some moments I feel some paranoia too, to the point that I feel I should stop buying this products.

My question is what happen if I order more to the same address but this time domestic would I have problems?. Is the address flagged by customs?

I've been doing this for a few years that I would not like to quit, just cuz a letter that from what I know a lots of guys got this letters in the past. By the way I don't have any other address that I can use. I thought about a P.O Box but I don't really like the idea of using my real name and I heard that if I use a different name there is a chance that the usps will return the package cuz the name wont be register in that P.O box. It is not like using your own address not matter what name you are using.

I will appreciate if some one can help me and clear some of my concerns.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire