vendredi 18 septembre 2020

Need advice for my second cycle please

Stats 37yo male
Training 17 years consistently
5'10" 190lbs 15% bf

Just considering my second cycle. I've just finished my first ever cycle of test e 400mg wk for 13weeks. Trained consistently throughout cycle diet was approx 400cal surplus. Not too impressed by the results. Up 10lbs, bf% is higher now. Was actually looking at my pics 170lbs a few months before cycle and tbh I looked much better at 12%. So I'll be adjusting my diet over next 3 months. Then I want to jump back on a cycle again for the Summer (New Zealand). Here is a list of what I can get my hands on locally. I want to maximise muscle gains (who doesn't) and not just do what I did last time which was eat in a surplus and end up looking soft. Want to keep the cycle relatively simple and I don't think I'm ready for Tren yet. At 400mgs /wk of test I feel I should have upped it to at least 600 or 700mg of test a week as I know I can handle the estrogen sides. My bloodwork showed the test was definitely legit. I had no estrogen issues (although e2 was definitely elevated!) and didn't end up using my AI (exemestane). I'm on propecia and to be honest my hair feels thicker now! No shedding at all.

Can I get some opinions on what could be a good second cycle for me? I would prefer not to have to wait up to 5 - 6 weeks before I start noticing anything. I would also prefer to limit the pinning to twice a week. EOD pinning is not something I want to do.

Here is what I can get my hands on...

Test e
Test p
Deca
Tren a
Masterone P
Winny
Clen
Anadrol
Anavar

Thanks guys.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire