dimanche 13 septembre 2020

Research Backing Vitamins For Bodybuilders?

The debate of whether vitamins are worthwhile or not has been going on for decades now. What I'm wondering though is if there has been any studies done for bodybuilders specifically? I mean obviously, our nutritional requirements increase, which *should* mean that vitamins become more important.

Currently, I just take a cheap multi I get from my local supermarket (and split it into two doses since they're not time-released). My problem is that with how hectic my life is (work, kids, etc.), it's hard enough to focus on my macronutrients as far as protein, carbs, and fats, much less the vitamin composition of those foods. Plus, my budget doesn't give me much flexibility in regards to food choices either.

I am considering something a bit more comprehensive, like the types you get that are supposedly formulated for those with more active lifestyles. I'm wondering if getting a more comprehensive vitamin is just going to be a waste of money and if I'm just fine sticking with the vitamin from my local grocery store. Thoughts?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire